We look forward to welcoming you to our historic, boutique Inn.
Reservations & Cancellations
A Booking Deposit equal to your first night or one-half of the total for your stay, whichever is greater, is required at the time of booking. The balance due will be charged when your reservation/deposit becomes nonrefundable, which is 15 days prior to arrival or 30 days prior to arrival for holidays and bookings of five (5) nights or more. You will be charged for your entire stay, if you book within the nonrefundable period.
Booking Deposits are refundable, less a $25 per room handling charge, for cancellations made prior to the nonrefundable period. For cancellations within the nonrefundable period, a Rain Check, valid for two years, will be issued in the amount of the Booking Deposit.
Guests are responsible for their full reserved stay and will be charged for late arrivals, early departures and late checkouts.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express accepted
CHECK-IN: 3:00pm - 9:00pm / CHECK-OUT: 11:00am
Early arrivals can often be accommodated with advance notice. Please call us at 800-530-3040 or 575-758-1717 before 11am on the day of arrival.
If you plan to arrive late, please call 800-530-3040 or 575-770-4600 before 9pm on the day of arrival for special instructions.
Late checkouts must be arranged in advance and may be subject to a fee.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the building and only in designated areas outside.
- Children, 12 years and younger, stay free when accompanied by a parent and in rooms able to accommodate them.
- Add $25 per night for each additional guest 13 years and older in rooms that can accommodate more than two people.
- Most dogs are allowed in pet-friendly rooms if arrangements are made directly with Inn on La Loma Plaza prior to booking. A one-time charge of $35 per dog (two dog maximum) per stay. Any damages will result in an additional charge.
- Luggage handling is provided during check-in (2pm-6pm)
- Promotional rates or discounts apply only at the time of booking
- For after hour emergencies call 575-770-4600
Gift certificates must be presented at Check in. Gift certificates are transferable but cannot be redeemed for cash